SHOP TO LET
21 Exchange Way
HIGH CHELMER SHOPPING CENTRE, CHELMSFORD
High Chelmer is regarded as Chelmsford’s premier Shopping Centre with national multiple retailers including Next, Boots, New Look, Miss Selfridge, Top Shop, JD Sports, River Island, HMV, Superdry Clarks and Primark. The unit occupies a prime trading location on Exchange Way, with nearby retailers including Game, Camera World, Greggs, CeX and Bon Marche.
Adjoining the unit is the New Restaurant Quarter which boasts Carluccio’s, Turtle Bay, Cote, Steak & Lobster Restaurant Bourgee and Banana Tree.
The property is on ground floor, comprising the following approximate dimensions and net internal floor areas:-
Internal Width 33ft 4ins (9.86m)
Shop Depth 58ft 10ins (17.92sqm)
Ground Floor 1,057 sq. ft. (98.20sq m)
The premises are available by way of a new lease for a term to be agreed, subject to five yearly upward only rent reviews.
The Valuation office website shows that the premises have a Rateable Value of £43,000.
Rates Payable 2017/18 £25,535.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of Chelmsford Borough Council (01245 606606)
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
For further information contact
PAUL EVERETT email@example.com
EVERETT NEWLYN on 01245 465060
Messrs Everett Newlyn for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance of intending purchasers or lessees; and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
- Al descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith.
- The Vendor of Lessor does not make or give, and neither Messrs. Everett Newly nor any other person in their employment has the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
- All statements contained in these particulars as to the property are made without responsibility on the part of Everett Newlyn or the Vendor/Lessor.
- All quoting terms may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rates from time to time.
- We have not tested the services and cannot give any warranty or undertaking as regards their efficiency or operation.