INDUSTRIAL / DISTRIBUTION UNIT
620 sq. m (6,670 sq. ft.)
UNIT 3E MOSS ROAD WITHAM, ESSEX
* COLUMN FREE ACCOMMODATION * FULL HEIGHT LOADING DOOR *
* ON SITE PARKING * * MALE AND FEMALE WCs *
* INDEPENDENT GAS FIRED BLOWER HEATER TO MAIN WAREHOUSE /
FACTORY (untested) *
* THREE PHASE POWER SUPPLY *
The property is located on the established Industrial Estate East, which is situated to the north east of Witham town centre. Moss Road is a turning off Freebournes Road which in turn links with the Witham bypass A12 (T), approximately 800 yards from the property. Road communications are therefore excellent and Witham British Rail Station provides a frequent service to London (Liverpool Street) with a journey time of approximately 45 minutes.
The property is of steel portal frame construction to an eaves height of 14 ft. with brick and part plastic coated profile panel elevations under a corrugated asbestos sheet roof incorporating translucent panels.
Access to the production / distribution area is via a virtually full height steel concertina door from the forecourt, which provides parking for five cars and loading / unloading facilities.
At the front of the building is a single storey office block providing office / reception area with personnel door, plus male and female toilet facilities. Two further offices are incorporated within the main working area by studwork partitioning, one of which is accessible from the main office block. There is also a sink adjoining the main offices.
ACCOMMODATION: The approximate gross internal floor areas are as follows:
Industrial / Distribution 555.28 sq. m (5,975 sq. ft.)
(including offices within
main area) 64.38 sq. m (695 sq. ft.)
TOTAL 619.66 sq. m (6,670 sq. ft.)
The property is to be let on new full repairing and insuring leases, with upward only rent reviews.
Both parties’ legal costs are to be borne by the ingoing tenant.
Strictly by appointment through:
PAUL EVERETT 01245 465060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Messrs Everett Newly for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance of intending purchasers or lessees; and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
- Al descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith.
- The Vendor of Lessor does not make or give, and neither Messrs. Everett Newly nor any other person in their employment has the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
- All statements contained in these particulars as to the property are made without responsibility on the part of Everett Newlyn or the Vendor/Lessor.
- All quoting terms may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rates from time to time.
- We have not tested the services and cannot give any warranty or undertaking as regards their efficiency or operation.