SHOP TO LET
8 MARKET ROAD,
HIGH CHELMER SHOPPING CENTRE, CHELMSFORD
The premises occupy an excellent position on the edge of this busy centre which currently produces weekly pedestrian flows in excess of 150,000. The shop is adjacent to a 900 space multi-storey car park with bus stop under, and the covered town market. A taxi rank is immediately n front of the unit. Adjacent occupiers include Bet Fred, Claydons Newsagents and the Co-operative Bank.
A successful new restaurant quarter has just opened nearby with Carluccio’s, Cote, Turtle Bay, Bourgee and Banana Tree all represented.
The premises offer ground floor trading space providing the following approximate areas:-
Internal Width 15 ft. 9 ins (4.76m)
Shop Depth 49 ft. 3 ins (15.06m)
Ground Floor (NIA) 719sq ft (65.80sq m)
A new FRI lease for a term to be agreed. The new lease will be subject to 5 yearly upward only rent reviews. Rent upon Application.
We are verbally informed by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are assessed for rates as follows:-
Rateable Value £19,500
Payable 2017/18 £12,342
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of Chelmsford City Council (01245 606606).
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through joint sole agents:
Contact PAUL EVERETT
EVERETT NEWLYN on 01245 465060
Messrs Everett Newly for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance of intending purchasers or lessees; and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
- Al descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith.
- The Vendor of Lessor does not make or give, and neither Messrs. Everett Newlyn nor any other person in their employment has the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
- All statements contained in these particulars as to the property are made without responsibility on the part of Everett Newlyn or the Vendor/Lessor.
- All quoting terms may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rates from time to time.
- We have not tested the services and cannot give any warranty or undertaking as regards their efficiency or operation.