DESIGN & BUILD PACKAGES ON
HIGH SPECIFICATION TECHNOLOGY PARK
10,000 to 62,500 sq ft (929 to 5,806 sq m)
OVAL PARK, HATFIELD ROAD
LANGFORD, MALDON, ESSEX CM9 6WG
TO LET/FOR SALE
These design and build office and high technology units are to be built on Oval Park which is conveniently situated on the B1019 just a short drive from Hatfield Peverel where direct access to the A12 trunk Road and main line railway station to London Liverpool Street with a journey time of approx 40 minutes.
High quality office suites of various sizes from approx. 5,000 sq ft are to be arranged on ground and first floors within a selection of buildings on a modern development within a spacious parkland setting ideal for headquarters buildings with CML Microsystems plc already occupying part of the site with their 60,000 sq ft UK headquarters building. It is intended that the buildings will be of high specification finish internally and externally with tenants specific requirements able to be incorporated at the design stage.
Freehold or Leasehold Design & Build packages are available.
FURTHER INFORMATION TOGETHER WITH COPIES OF DETAILED
PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM:-
EVERETT NEWLYN – 01245 465060
Contact:- Stephen Newlyn firstname.lastname@example.org
Messrs Everett Newly for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance of intending purchasers or lessees; and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
- Al descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith.
- The Vendor of Lessor does not make or give, and neither Messrs. Everett Newly nor any other person in their employment has the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
- All statements contained in these particulars as to the property are made without responsibility on the part of Everett Newlyn or the Vendor/Lessor.
- All quoting terms may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rates from time to time.
- We have not tested the services and cannot give any warranty or undertaking as regards their efficiency or operation.