SUBSTANTIAL OFFICE SUITE IN A LANDMARK BUILDING
4,250 sq ft (394.85 sq m) approx.
with excellent car parking provision
SUITE 4, THE TEKHNICON, SPRINGWOOD DRIVE, BRAINTREE
* Impressive Entrance Foyer *
* Flexible Private Offices (many interlinking) *
* Modern Specification *
* Night Storage Heating *
* Exceptional Parking Provision *
The Teckhnicon is situated in Springwood Drive, Braintree about one mile from the A120, which provides dual carriageway access to both Stansted Airport (12 miles) and the M11 motorway Junction 8 (15 miles). The Great Leighs by-pass (A131) provides access to Chelmsford and the A12.
About one mile to the west is Braintree Town Centre. Braintree is an expanding market town with national multiple retailers widely represented in the George Yard Shopping Centre and a further range of shops at the Freeport Designer Village.
Braintree Railway Station provides a mainline rail service to London’s Liverpool Street with a travel time of approximately one hour.
Constructed in 1989, The Tekhnicon is a landmark industrial building fronted by an imposing, two storey office block. The available accommodation is situated on the ground floor. Approached via an impressive entrance lobby the accommodation has a central corridor giving access to a number of private offices, many of which are interlinking. The rooms are formed by demountable partitioning which means that the space could readily be reconfigured, if required. There are shared facilities including male and female WCs. The suite has double glazing and space heating is by night storage units.
Externally there is excellent allocated parking provision.
Ground floor Private Offices 4,250 sq ft (394.85 sq m)
The accommodation is to be let on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Upon application. Exclusive of rates, service charge and VAT.
The suite has yet to be separately assessed.
Each party to be responsible for payment of their own legal costs.
Strictly by prior appointment with the Sole Letting Agents,
Contact Paul Everett 01245 465060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Messrs Everett Newly for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance of intending purchasers or lessees; and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
- Al descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith.
- The Vendor of Lessor does not make or give, and neither Messrs. Everett Newly nor any other person in their employment has the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
- All statements contained in these particulars as to the property are made without responsibility on the part of Everett Newlyn or the Vendor/Lessor.
- All quoting terms may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rates from time to time.
- We have not tested the services and cannot give any warranty or undertaking as regards their efficiency or operation.