DOUBLE UNIT IN NEW RETAIL DEVELOPMENT
with potential for a variety of alternative uses, subject to the necessary consents
780 sq. ft. (72.38 sq. m) approx. Gross Internal Area
Part of a Major New, Mixed Use Development
UNITS 2 & 3, 56 DUKE STREET CHELMSFORD
* PART OF A NEW DEVELOPMENT OF FOUR SHOP UNITS *
* EXTENSIVE & ATTRACTIVE CURVED FRONTAGE *
* FULL HEIGHT GLAZED SHOP FRONT *
* SITUATED IN THE CITY’S IMPROVING WEST END *
* PROMINENT CORNER POSITION *
* FIT OUT TO THE TENANTS OWN SPECIFICATION *
* KITCHEN & WC *
The property forms part of the “west end” of Chelmsford and occupies a highly prominent position at the junction of Broomfield Road and Duke Street. The shop is almost immediately opposite the City’s Civic Centre. There are a number of independent retailers in the immediate vicinity.
The property is only a few hundred yards from the city’s main line railway and bus stations.
The west end is earmarked for a continuing and comprehensive programme of regeneration. Over the last few years the former bus depot has been redeveloped to provide a mix of exclusive flats, retail units and a new main bus station. Future development proposals include the large car park areas associated with the Civic Centre; neighbouring the new bus garage.
A newly developed retail unit completed to a skim finish and featuring a full height glazed shop front. The property has a substantial frontage to both Broomfield Road and Duke Street. The unit is part of a major new development of this prominent corner site, which will include luxury flats on the upper floors.
ACCOMMODATION: All dimensions and areas are approximate.
Internal Width (max) 26ft 2ins (8.00m)
Shop Depth 31ft 0ins (9.48m)
Gross Internal Area 780 sq. ft. (72.38 sq. m)
Effective FRI lease for a term to be agreed, subject to upward only rent reviews at regular intervals.
The unit is not yet assessed for rates.
Both parties’ legal costs will be borne by the ingoing tenants.
Strictly by appointment with the Vendor’s sole letting agents:
Paul Everett firstname.lastname@example.org
EVERETT NEWLYN 01245 465060
Messrs Everett Newly for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance of intending purchasers or lessees; and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
- Al descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith.
- The Vendor of Lessor does not make or give, and neither Messrs. Everett Newly nor any other person in their employment has the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
- All statements contained in these particulars as to the property are made without responsibility on the part of Everett Newlyn or the Vendor/Lessor.
- All quoting terms may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rates from time to time.
- We have not tested the services and cannot give any warranty or undertaking as regards their efficiency or operation.